Join the thousands of people who have been a part of making Victory Bible Camp a place where people can come and connect with God, His creation and fellowship with believers. We offer custom work trips that help you use your gifts and abilities for the Kingdom.
If you’re visiting from outside Alaska, we want to make sure that you get a taste of what the Last Frontier has to offer. Whether it’s heading out for an evening to explore the glacier, going on a short hike, canoeing one of our lakes, or simply soaking in the beauty of our campus, you will experience Alaska at every turn.
Typical Two Week Trip Schedule*
- Day 1: (Typically a Saturday) Fly into Anchorage (ANC). Get settled and oriented.
- Day 2: Church in the morning then free time. Camp Tour.
- Day 3-7: Work Days (see schedule ->)
- Day 8-9: (Sun-Mon) Time to explore Alaska!
- Day 10-14: Work Days (see schedule)
- Day 15: Fly home
*Schedules can be customized to meet your needs and to suit the project you are working on.
Typical Work Day
- 8:00 am – Group Devotions
- 8:30 am – Breakfast
- 9:30 am – Project Assignments
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – Project Assignments
- 5:30 pm – Supper
- 6:30 pm – Free time to explore the camp and Alaska!