Join the thousands of people who have been a part of making Victory Bible Camp and Camp Li-Wa a place where people can come and connect with God and others. We offer custom mission trips that help you use your gifts and abilities for the Kingdom. If you’re visiting from outside Alaska, we want to make sure that you get to experience a taste of what the Last Frontier has to offer! Whether it’s heading out in the evening to explore a glacier or going on a full hiking or rafting trip, we can do that for you.
Typical Two Week Trip Schedule*
- Day 1: (Typically Saturday) Fly into Anchorage (ANC). Get settled and oriented.
- Day 2: Church. Free time. Camp Tour. Day 3-7: Work Days (see schedule)
- Day 8-9: Time to explore Alaska!
- Day 10-14: Work Days (see schedule) Day 15: Fly home *Schedules can be customized to meet your needs and to suit the project you are working on.
Typical Work Day
- 8:00 am Group Devotions
- 8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:30 am Project Assignments
- 12:30 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm Project Assignments
- 5:30 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Free Time. Explore the camp and Alaska