Camp FAQ


To register for camp, you will find a link to CampDoc on our website under the “Youth Camps” page. You will be required to set up a profile for each of your campers if you have not done so in the past. If you have previously registered your child, you should be able to sign in to their pre-existing profile to view the dates/camps they are eligible for the coming summer. Registration requires a non-refundable $50 deposit. The remaining balance should be paid no later than two weeks prior to the camp session. During the registration process you will have the option to add money to your snack shop account (campers are not able to use cash in the snack shop). During the registration process you will need to have health information available.

COSTS AND REFUNDS – A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to register; this will hold your child’s spot for camp. The remaining balance is due prior to check-in on the first day of your child’s week of camp. If your child is not able to attend camp, you may receive a refund, less the deposit.

CABIN BUDDY REQUESTS – During registration you may request a cabin buddy for your camper. Please do so at least a week in advance of when your child’s camp session starts. We will do our best to honor your request if it is logistically possible.

SNACK/GIFT SHOP – Campers get to visit the Snack Shack or Gift Shop as a cabin group nearly every day while they are at camp. Money for their store account can be paid in advance online when you register or added at check-in. Campers are encouraged to turn in any and all cash they may have as Victory cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen funds. At the end of camp, any remaining money will be refunded to the credit card listed on the child’s CampDoc registration profile.   

PHOTOGRAPHS – Many pictures of campers are taken throughout the week. It is our assumption that most parents love to see their children in camp brochures, on the website, or in slide shows. If you do not wish your child’s picture to be taken, be sure to make note in the “Authorizations” section during the registration of your camper.  



A certified health care provider is on site to address the health and safety concerns of each camper and to supervise medication distribution.

PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION — If your camper needs to take medications at camp you must turn them in at check-in to the camp nurse. All prescription medications must be in a pharmacy labeled container with the camper’s name on it and will be dispensed per the instructions on the bottle. Loose pills will not be accepted. 


OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS: Any over-the-counter, non-prescription drugs, vitamins or herbal supplements provided by the parents cannot be dispensed by the camp’s nurse, nor can it remain in your child’s possession while at camp. Victory stocks certain non-prescription medications to be dispensed on an as-needed basis. By law we must use our own supply. Please notify us via your camper’s CampDoc profile of any medications you DO NOT want given to your child.

  • Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
  • Aloe       
  • Antibiotic Ointment (Bacitracin, Neosporin)
  • Bismuth Subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate)     
  • Calamine Lotion 
  • Calcium Carbonate (Tums, Rolaids)
  • Cetirizine (Zyrtec)
  • Cough Drops       
  • Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)           
  • Fexofenadine (Allegra       
  • Hydrocortisone 1% (Cortisone)        
  • Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)    
  • Lice Shampoo (Nix, Rid)
  • Loratadine (Claritin)           
  • Phenylephrine (Sudafed PE)            
  • Polyethylene Glycol (Miralax)           
  • Pseudoephedrine (Sudafed)

SAFETY – During a week of camp, Victory is a closed campus for security reasons while we have campers on our grounds. If you wish to visit your child during their camp session, please call and check with the main office at least a day in advance. Because of the daily scheduled activities of camp, lunch times (12:30-1:30) provide the best opportunity to see your child. All visitors must check in at Miracle Lodge.



PARENTAL PICK UP – To ensure your child’s safety, only authorized adults listed during registration may pick him/her up at the end of their session of camp. For early pick-ups or if you desire a friend/relative to pick up, Victory must receive notice at least 24 hours in advance with the name of the adult who is authorized to pick up the child and when the child should be released into his/her care. Please call the office directly with any changes to authorization: 907-745-4203. Photo ID is required at pick-up for all authorized adults. 

TRANSPORTATION – For Sunday drop off and Friday pick up, parents are more than welcome to bring campers themselves and visit our campus! If you’d like your camper to ride the bus, be sure to select the location and pay for transportation during registration. Transportation is $25 per session. 

PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF – Please do not send your child to a pickup or drop-off point if you did not purchase transportation during the registration process. For any changes in transportation, please contact camp at least 24 hours in advance. 

ANCHORAGE – Anchorage Baptist Temple 1:45pm 6:00pm
PALMER – Alaska Bible College  3:15pm 4:15pm
Sutton Fire Station 3:45pm 3:45pm
GLENNALLEN – CrossRoads Medical Center 2:30pm 4:30pm
Victory Bible Camp Check-in: 4:00pm Pick-up: 3:00pm