Victory Ministries exists to evangelize and disciple children and youth in Alaska for Jesus Christ through Christian Camping. All staff members and volunteers are ministers for Christ in every aspect of their work like, social life, and personal life. Staff must be willing to function as representatives of Victory Ministries when interacting with guests, campers, and other staff. For this reason, all Outpost students must:
1. Agree to live within the bounds of Victory's Statement of Beliefs
2. Be willing to allow all aspects of their lives to be examined.
3. Answer personal questions regarding life-style, theology, and personal history.
4. Be willing to complete a background check prior to arrival.
5. Understand that references are required and may be contacted by phone or email
6. Sign a behavioral agreement upon arrival to the program.
7. If accepted, agree to model Jesus Christ in all of their activities.
8. Understand that applying to the Outpost program is one step and acceptance is based on several steps that must be completed and evaluated.