Position – Food Services Manager / Cook
Victory Bible Camp is looking for a cook with potential of transitioning to Food Services Manager.
The Food Services Manager is responsible to oversee all kitchen functions at Victory Bible Camp.
All staff members of Victory Ministries of Alaska will have the same primary purpose: to help connect people of all ages with God through
the ministry of Christian camping and conference retreats. Each staff member is therefore expected to:
Honor God through serving our guests with excellence that exceeds expectations
Serve in a manner that consistently demonstrates the joy of a God centered life
Partner with churches and other Christians to promote how God is working through Victory Ministries of Alaska
Act as a deputized fundraiser for the ministry. The required monthly amount will be agreed upon with the Camp Director and
This position will have a leadership role with responsibilities that include, but not limited to:
1. Overseeing the preparing and serving of all meals at Victory Bible Camp, this includes summer camps as well as year-round
2. Preparing menus for all meals that will meet a superior standard of quality and nutrition
3. Ordering food and other necessary supplies
4. Maintaining and cleaning all kitchen equipment on a regular basis, to meet or exceed all standards, laws and regulations
5. Training and supervising all part-time kitchen staff
6. Ensuring that all kitchen rules are enforced to maintain a safe environment
7. Ensuring that all state and federal laws and standards are met or exceeded, with regard to food service handling, storing and
8. Submitting annual kitchen budget in a timely manner
9. Managing kitchen expenses within the approved budget
Helping in other ministry areas when there is a need.
Interested in applying? Start by e-mailing your resume to HR@victorymin.org