Our Servant and Leadership Training program is designed for teens 14-17 who have given their lives to Christ but desire to grow and deepen their faith and knowledge.
Spiritual study and growth comes through chapels, worship, Bible study, daily devotionals, intentional discipleship and abundant opportunities to model servant leadership while working together. “SALTeens” will be challenged and encouraged by truth!
In addition to this, S.A.L.T. participants assist in much of the behind-the-scenes work that keeps Victory operating smoothly during the summer. From cleaning dishes and washing vehicles to setting up and serving at mealtimes, S.A.L.T. is an integral part in the ministry. Of course, there is still plenty of time for activities and fun during the two-week S.A.L.T. session.*
Space is limited per session, so APPLY TODAY!
How the application process works:
1) PARENTS- Click the “Register” button below and create or login to a user account. Create a camper profile for your teenager and register them for the desired session or sessions. Note: Registration will automatically go on the WAITLIST.
2) SALT Applicant- Fill out the SALT application form, taking time to intentionally answer all questions and gather e-mail addresses from adults who are willing to be references.
3) We will send out a reference form to the three individuals you list (be sure to ask their permission ahead of time). Remember that your application will not complete processing until we receive these forms from your references.
4) Once the application and references have been received, we will review everything and contact you to set up a phone interview.
5) Following the interview, we will notify you of your status via the main email on your profile.
6) Once accepted, we will move you from “waitlisted” to “registered.” At this time the deposit must be paid and other forms filled out. Full camp fee is due prior to your session.
* S.A.L.T. participants must be able to attend both weeks of the session but will return home for the weekend break.
Victory policy states that SALT applicants from out of state must have a legal parent or guardian in Alaska during their S.A.L.T. session.
Session 1 & 3 – $130
Session 2 – $115